Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sorry I suck at updates.


I promise to be better with these posts now that work is over and I am in Central America. The picture (mi hermano, mi mama y yo) is from my cousin´s wedding my last night in the states. I am posting it here mostly because I want to show some friends the bowtie look for consideration for my best friends wedding (isn´ñt that a movie?) but mainly because my brother´s hair looks like he got into a fight with a carwash. My last trip was the school trip... long story short, it was too hectic to post, and apparently it wasn´t even as hectic as the other educational trips they have been on. I hestitated to post information on that trip due to the fact that there are privacy issues with the students and even though I wouldn´t have used names, it still is a slippery slope. I just wanted to throw up a quick post to let you all know the blog will be back with posts every few days (more or less) depending on what trouble I get into. Thus far, 2 days in, after a fight with a dishonest hostal employee and several fruitless taxi trips to random places at 3am in San Jose, I arrived at a new hostal to experience an embarrassing (for once not my embarrassment) run in with a transvestite Costa Rican hooker and her gringo-john. Pretty much has been the norm for my trips. Im going to do a full post later today or early tomorrow. Keep coming back and I promise the stories will be worth it :) the hooker story is worth the trip back alone.

1 comment:

MFitz12 said...

Hey! Thanks for updating us. Your brother is so old! Is he done w/school already? Hope all is well..watch out for those tranny hookers.