Tuesday, March 11, 2008

old emails = new blogs = frequent updates



Ok, so i am going to start putting my old mass emails as blogs here. basically for those who dont know, I graduated in may 05 and didn't want to start working right away (as i just did 2 years of full time work plus almost full time grad work) so i decided I wanted to learn spanish and travel latin america. the following blogs chronicle my thoughts (few) and adventures (many) while there. i hope you enjoy. disregard spelling, punctuation and other things most english teachers would kill me over.

if you want to see pictures from this trip (i stopped putting them up halfway into the trip, which really sucks because i lost some of the best ones due to numerous things beyond my control) i have a site at

pictures


James

No comments: